Until you win, practice channeling your energy on the positive path of any situation you find yourself…
- Practice believing what others around you may have doubts in.
- Brush yourself off and stand tall even in the midst of failing.
- Practice courage, and not giving up on tedious challenges.
Until you win, practice even when it seems not working, don’t run through it, walk through it.
- Practice the zeal to learn, relearn and unlearn both in your habits, character, attitude, actions, etc…
- Remove your mind from competing.
- Practice a mind of persistence and the willingness to evolve and be ambitious.
Until you win, don’t be too comfortable in your present zone.
- Practice mental growth just as you do physically.
- Surround yourself physically with the reflection of the conception of your mind picture.