Isn’t it always better if you get there together, instead of one arriving before the other. Here are 8 ways you can arrive together. It’s cool that you can help your partner reach or_gasm but what is even cooler is climaxing together at the same time. It takes planning, hard work or perhaps luck to make it all happen. As documented by Anna Breslaw, Cosmopolitan.
1. Give a helping hand, depending on the s_ex position, you can help with your finger around the cli_toris, best used during doggy. If you cannot use your hand then you can try the s_ex toy, Frisky Finger.
2. Have s_ex before clubbing, while it seems like a good idea to get some action after alcohol has permeated your system, it’s better to get it before you get out. The arousal that alcohol brings causes vaso-congestion, swelling in the vagina that can make deep penetration harder, see the reason for s_ex before clubbing now?
3. Lube isn’t a luxury, natural wetness is good but you can also make things happen with lubes as well. Fun fact is that almost 50% of women have admitted that using lube can make it easier to achieve climax. So, go and get one, no big deal!
4. Use fingers along with oral se_x, it won’t be a bad idea if you can slide in a finger or two in there while your tongue does its good work on the cli_toris. That is if she is into such, some ladies don’t like fingers in their female member.
5. The Cl_itoris isn’t just at the top, it goes down to the labia as well, just like the shape of wishbone. He should not neglect those parts too, with those included, the or_gasm can be easier to achieve.
6. Morning s_ex is lit! While others like to get it after they get smashed, some like to get it early in the morning. Morning se_x can make your day better and can be good for both of you.
7. Monitor your horni-levels, so here is the thing, on the 13 day of a woman’s cycle before she begins to ovulate, this period, her testosterone levels became very high which makes it more interesting to have s_ex.
8. Seventy five per cent of women have to feel intimate with someone to climax. Getting or_gasm doesn’t have to be from your significant partner but Herbenick has spoken to lots of women about their s_ex lives, and after that he has this advice: “Just pick someone who’s nice to you and you feel cares about you.” Something else to try is to make eye contact, this simple act is so intimate that it can help you reach org_asm.